The Florida Spine and Neuro Center specializes in the diagnosis & treatment of back and neck pain due to injury, spinal disorders or disease.
- Diagnostic & Treatment Services
- Find a Spine Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon or Specialist
- Find out about one of the latest innovative procedures for Spinal Fusion using your own stem cells
- Find out about what the YESS procedure can do for you
- Call (888) 847-8876 to register for a seminar
Learn more about our free Educational Seminars
Our goal is to help you regain a pain-free lifestyle as quickly as possible.
If you do need surgery, Florida Spine & Neuro Center is committed to excellence providing advanced treatments augmented by academic and research leadership for patients with neurological and spinal conditions. The Florida Spine & Neuro Center encourages a compassionate and innovative healing model. We encourage your family to actively participate in your education and recovery. We offer a multidisciplinary medical team and cutting edge diagnostic, medical and surgical techniques. We believe a comfortable caring environment with a dedicated team of specialized medical staff and nurses leads to quicker recovery and surgical outcomes that get you back to the lifestyle you are used to.
The Spine and Neuro Center at Largo Medical Center provides quality care for spine and orthopedic conditions, including:
- Spinal Instability
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Spinal Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
Types of Back Surgery
Our orthopedic and spine specialists treat a range of orthopedic and spine conditions through surgery. Our physicians specialize in:
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
- Neurological Surgery
- Spinal Fusion with Adult Stem Cell Surgery
- Disc Surgery
- Kyphosis Surgery
- Cervical Surgery
- YESS Surgery
Diagnostic and Treatment Options
Every test, procedure, therapy and surgery is available on the Largo Medical Center campus. Our team of orthopedic and spine specialists includes the following:
- Orthopedic spinal surgeons
- Neurosurgeons and Neurologists
- Pain management specialists
- Radiology specialists
- Physical medicine & rehabilitation specialists
- Physical therapists
- Watch a video about the Florida Spine and Neuro Center.
- Learn about rehabilitation at Largo Medical Center.
- Learn about the latest, most technologically advanced procedures in the area for Spinal Fusion being performed at Largo Medical Center.
- Learn about osteoporosis.