Research hospitals are vehicles for moving new therapies and treatments into clinical care. Largo Medical Center’s mission of an environment of learning requires a research infrastructure which brings research studies that match our patient population and services provided.
Largo Medical Center has engaged the services of research organization, Compass Point. Together, we will work to bring research expertise and studies that match our clinical expertise.
Specific support services include:
- Expertise and technology solutions for financial management of clinical trials
- Pipeline of clinical trials within key therapeutic areas
- Regulatory expertise, auditing investigator recruitment and training
- Site operations management
- Support the interest of medical staff to do research projects
- Provide education and support for physicians-in-training and nursing
- Continue the scientific discovery and advancement in medicine while providing quality patient care
- Optimize patient outcomes and document efficacy of treatment