The Cancer Program at Largo Medical Center has been continuously accredited by the Committee on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons since 1981. Only one in four hospitals that treat cancer receive this special approval. It is a recognition of the quality of our comprehensive, multidisciplinary patient care and treatment.
Largo Medical Center offers a multidisciplinary team approach to the treatment of cancer. Patients have access to a wide range of services that are provide on-site or in partnership with others.
- Radiation Oncology – Outside Service
- Pain Management
- Hospice Care – Outside Service
- Discharge Planning
- Cancer Registry
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Social Services
- Nutritional Support
- Religious Support
- Support Groups
- Cancer Education
- Cancer Screening
In addition to the cancer information available on this site, the cancer related websites below may be beneficial to you or someone you know.
- The American Cancer Society | (800) 227-2345)
- National Cancer Institute
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- The Leukemia Society of America | (800) 955-4572)
- National Alliance of Breast Cancer
- The Association of Cancer Online Resources (ACOR)
- Florida Breast Institute at Largo Medical Center
- Inpatient Palliative Care