Digital mammography and breast diagnostic procedures are performed within the serene, private environment of the Florida Breast Institute by specially trained physicians and healthcare professionals. They share our passion to provide women the finest quality care and personal attention and are sensitive to your concerns. If you are scheduled for an MRI procedure, you will come to the Florida Breast Institute and be accompanied to the nearby MRI suite.
Results of screening mammograms can be obtained within 15 minutes. If additional diagnostic exams are indicated, we can often provide the next exam immediately or we can assist in scheduling them to expedite the process.
Our Services Include:
- Mammography - Screening & Diagnostic
- Digital Mammography with CAD (Computer-Aided Detection)
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Minimally Invasive Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy
- Minimally-Invasive MRI-guided Biopsy
- Minimally Invasive Stereotactic Biopsy
- Surgery & Other Breast Procedures
- Needle Localization
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Cancer Survivor Support Group
- Bone Densitometry procedures
- Referrals to surgeons on our Breast Surgeon Panel, who have committed to seeing our patients within 48 hours of an appointment request
Laughter, Life and Lovely Ladies
This support group for breast cancer survivors meets monthly at Largo Medical Center. Talk includes experience with the disease and treatment, family and friends and more. The monthly meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 5:30pm in the Florida Breast Institute. Call (727) 588-5291 to join.