Florida Breast Institute
Largo Medical Center
201 14th St SW
Largo, FL 33770
Phone: (800) 617-7089
Download Brochure (PDF - 739 KB)
Step through the gold entrance of the Florida Breast Institute and experience a new standard for guest service. A tranquil water wall, lush robes, aromatherapy, and elegant tea service are a few of the amenities designed to pamper women, reduce their anxiety and provide a positive, relaxing experience in a private, serene environment.
The Florida Breast Center offers digital mammography and an extensive selection of breast imaging and diagnostic procedures. Digital mammography is much faster so the exam is shorter and women who choose to wait can have their screening results in 15 minutes.
Services of the Florida Breast Institute are provided by a team of physicians and healthcare professionals specially trained in their individual disciplines. Our Concierge assures your needs are met and our Care Manager facilitates a seamless transition from screening mammography through subsequent services, if needed.
- Breast Cancer Survivor Support Group
- Breast MRI
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Ultrasound
- Digital Mammography with CAD (Computer-Aided Detection)
- Mammography - Screening & Diagnostic
- Minimally Invasive MRI-Guided Biopsy
- Minimally Invasive Stereotactic Biopsy
- Minimally Invasive Ultrasound-Guided Biopsy
- Needle Localization
- Surgery & Other Breast Procedures
- Bone Densitometry
- Multidisciplinary care as needed with Largo Medical Center’s Cancer Program accredited by the American College of Surgeons
- In cases where a biopsy may be indicated, the Florida Breast Institute has identified a panel of breast surgeons who have committed to seeing the woman within 48 hours of receiving an appointment request.
Laughter, Life and Lovely Ladies
This support group for breast cancer survivors meets monthly at Largo Medical Center. Talk includes experience with the disease and treatment, family and friends and more. The monthly meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:30pm in the Florida Breast Institute. Call (727) 588-5291 to join.