Heart & Vascular
The medical team at Largo Medical Center include some of our area’s most respected cardiologists, cardiovascular thoracic surgeons, vascular surgeons, electrophysiologists and other specialists who are experts in their disciplines.
We are Joint Commission Accredited, Joint Commission Stroke Certified as well as Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI — meaning we can administer life-saving treatments within minutes of a patient’s arrival.
Our cardiovascular program offers a wide range of minimally invasive surgical and diagnostic procedures designed to restore your heart health and help determine and prevent cardiovascular disease risk factors before any long-term damage is done.
Treatments and Procedures
- Exercise Stress Test
- Exercise Tolerance Test
- General Anesthesia
- Heart Assist System Implantation
- Heart Transplant
- Heart-Lung Transplant
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Lung Surgery
- Mitral Valve Replacement
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Off Pump Cardiac Surgery
- Pacemaker Insertion
- Percutaneous Balloon Valvuloplasty
- PET Scan
- PET/CT Scan
- Stress Test
- Ultrasound, doppler
- Ultrasound, peripheral, vascular
- Vein Excision
- 64-Slice CT Scan
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Ambulatory Cardiac Monitoring
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair/Removal
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- Aortiliac/Aortofemoral Bypass Graft
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Automatic Cardioverter Defibrillator Implantation
- Blood Pressure Testing and Measurement
- Blood Transfusion
- Bypass Surgery
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Stress Test
- Chest X-ray
- Cholesterol Tests
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Coronary Stenting
- Electrophysiology Study
Heart Health Resources
- Heart Care Center
- View upcoming seminars.
- Call 1-888-741-5115 for a free physician referral.
- Take a Virtual Tour of the Heart Institute.
For more information, call Cardiovascular Services at (888)741-5115 .
Learn More About
If you would like more information, call Cardiovascular Services at:
Our service makes finding a doctor and making an appointment easier by providing information about physicians affiliated with HCA hospitals.
Request an Appointment