Florida Breast Institute
- Download Brochure (PDF - 729 KB)
Largo Medical Center
201 14th Street S.W.
Largo, FL 33770
Step through the gold entrance of the Florida Breast Institute and experience a new standard for guest service. A tranquil water wall, lush robes, aromatherapy, and elegant tea service are a few of the amenities designed to pamper women, reduce their anxiety and provide a positive, relaxing experience in a private, serene environment.
The Florida Breast Center offers digital mammography and an extensive selection of breast imaging and diagnostic procedures. Digital mammography is much faster so the exam is shorter and women who choose to wait can have their screening results in 15 minutes.
Services of the Florida Breast Institute are provided by a team of physicians and healthcare professionals specially trained in their individual disciplines. Our Concierge assures your needs are met and our Care Manager facilitates a seamless transition from screening mammography through subsequent services, if needed.
- Digital Screening Mammogram results in 15 minutes
- Digital Diagnostic Mammogram
- Minimally Invasive Stereotactic Biopsy
- Breast Ultrasound
- Minimally Invasive Ultrasound-guided Biopsy
- Breast MRI
- Minimally-Invasive MRI-guided Biopsy
- Computer-Aided Detection (CAD)
- Bone Densitometry
- Multidisciplinary care as needed with Largo Medical Centers Cancer Program accredited by the American College of Surgeons
- In cases where a biopsy may be indicated, the Florida Breast Institute has identified a panel of breast surgeons who have committed to seeing the woman within 48 hours of receiving an appointment request.
Laughter, Life and Lovely Ladies
This support group for breast cancer survivors meets monthly at Largo Medical Center. Talk includes experience with the disease and treatment, family and friends and more. The monthly meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. in the Florida Breast Institute. Call (727) 588-5291 to join.